|Home||» Products||» Grease & Lubricants||» Conductive Grease|
Conductive Grease known as Aerol EC Graf Grease, is a specially designed, economical, electrically conductive, mineral oil based grease formulation containing highly pure micronized graphite and special additives.
· Designed to fill microscopic gaps between contacting surfaces with an electrically conductive medium
· Suitable for surfaces exposed to sliding and rubbing under heavy pressures and very high loads.
· Excellent wear and water wash out resistance.
· Non-melting in nature, even at high temperatures.
|Appearance||Smooth Black paste|
|Serviceable temperature °C||-30 to 150|
|Drop Point, °C||None|
- Used in electrical contacts, conductors, terminals where electrical conductivity is required.
- Beneficial to all surfaces exposed to heavy sliding and rubbing.
- Effective as an anti-seize compound on threaded connectors
Packing & Shelf-life:
Aerol EC Graf Grease is available in 1 Kg. packs. It does not exhibit any significant change in properties if stored properly in original packs for three years. Slight oil bleeding is considered normal and is reversible by agitation. Warranty claim, in case of manufacturing defect is limited to one year from date of manufacturing