|Home||» Products||» Mould Release Spray||» Semi Permanent Mould Release spray|
Semi Permanent Mould Release spray
Afra® Semi-Permanent Mold Release, Grade 8090, provides a durable parting film which is colorless, heat stable and suitable for all organic rubbers, thermosets and PU.
In most cases, a single application provides multiple release cycles. It is free from Silicone Oil, waxes and other carbonizing materials. It's low solvent content, non-oily type, low deposit, mist spray which ensures negligible transfer of mold release to the molded article.
Its key features are
- Free from chlorinated solvents, Class I & Class II Ozone Depleting substances.
- Special propellant gas with optimized propane-butane ratio and free from un-saturates.
- Unique combination of ingredients and valve design enables a fine mist spray for optimized application on moulds.
- Wide serviceable temperature of sprayed film enables use on hot and cold moulds.
- Non toxic, colorless and generally odorless.
- Plastic safe solvents enhances compatibility with most plastic substrates.
- Negligible mold build-up even after prolonged use.